Wednesday, June 19, 2013

customer feedback

We love hearing from satisfied customers, and seeing how different people use our products. We received some kind words a while back from a customer that found us through our Brickyard Buffalo flash sale, and thought we would brag a little and share them here:

Hi there!
I just received my white tassle keychain that I purchased on Brickyard Buffalo. And since I can't leave an Etsy review, I just wanted to share the positive feedback.

I absolutely love my new keychain and put it to use right away. Too cute!! You've definitely got a returning customer!


We also received a customer photo of our veg tan bifold wallet after two months of use, and thought it might be helpful for people to see how the leather ages.
Please keep in mind that this is our older veg tan leather. We recently purchased veg tan hides from a new source and their tanning process allows for softer and a bit lighter leather.

Another great customer shared these photos with us of some custom tassels she ordered in use on her purses. So cute - thanks so much for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment